Horreur Web
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Infected (2013, Glenn Ciano)

AuteurMessage
freddyforever
Modérateur
freddyforever

Masculin Nombre de messages : 6949

Infected (2013, Glenn Ciano) Empty
MessageSujet: Infected (2013, Glenn Ciano)   Infected (2013, Glenn Ciano) EmptyJeu 8 Juil - 13:59

Citation :
There's less then a handful of actors in Hollywood that pretty much define the term 'badass.' There's guys like Ron Perlman, Sylvester Stallone, Mickey Rourke and others... And then there's Michael Madsen. Yes folks, Michael f*cking Madsen. The man literally oozes badass. I'm sure most of you out there would agree with me... and guess what?! We love the guy for it!

So what if I told you he was going to be starring in a zombie flick heading our way? That's right. Michael Madsen busting the heads of the undead. I'm talking about a little indie feature from Verdi-Corrente Productions called INFECTED!

Would you pay good money to see that? Well of course you would! It's Michael Madsen busting the heads of the undead! How has this not happened yet? Worry not though, it's on it's way!

Variety recently dropped the details for the feature, which has Michael Madsen (above) starring for director Glenn Ciano. Chad A. Verdi and Michael Corrente are producing. Ready for the skinny?

"Infected" centers on a father and son who have to fight to survive against a deadly, rapidly spreading blood virus.

Simple enough. What's really going to sell this one is... well... Michael Madsen busting some zombie heads! Alright... I'm done. INFECTED is set to start filming this October so we'll be on the lookout for more updates! As always as soon as we hear more we'll be sure to pass it along to all of you.

Source: http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=22986

Juste une chose à dire. J'entend parler de 2 films d'horreur d'un même réalisateur inconnu en 1 jour. Qui est ce Glenn Ciano et d'où sort t'il???
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Infected (2013, Glenn Ciano)
Page 1 sur 1