Horreur Web
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2 (2010, Jacob Gentry)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Hellmo.
Phase terminale
Hellmo.

Masculin Nombre de messages : 92

My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2 (2010, Jacob Gentry) Empty
MessageSujet: My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2 (2010, Jacob Gentry)   My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2 (2010, Jacob Gentry) EmptyMer 29 Sep - 12:37

My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2 (2010, Jacob Gentry) Spsq02

Date de sortie: 22 Octobre 2010

Sypnosis:
Having fled the bloodbath at the Rollerdome in My Super Psycho Sweet 16, Skye goes in search of the mother who abandoned her as a baby, a woman she barely remembers. Her journey takes her to the quiet town of Mill Basin, where she finds her mother, Carolyn, now married to a wealthy real estate developer. Taken in by Carolyn and Skye's half-sister, Alex, Skye believes she's finally found a safe haven. As the bond between Skye and Alex grows, Skye is introduced to Alex's manipulative best friend, Zoe, and her dream guy, wanna-be DJ, James (aka Jams). Despite Zoe's suspicions, Skye attempts to keep the truth about her father a secret, even from Alex.

But Skye's past is about to catch up with her.

Brigg is unable to forget Skye and convinces Derek to help him find her. And they're not the only ones on her trail. Charlie Rotter has followed Skye to Mill Basin, and the corpses are starting to pile up. When Alex throws a party on the same night as Skye's 16th birthday, her weekend rager becomes the terrifying setting for a Rotter family reunion and one killer party!

Je n'ai pas encore vu le premier mais il m'intéresse beaucoup, j'ai entendu que de bons commentaires donc j'suis content qu'ils fassent une suite.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Spike Ghost
Repose en paix
Spike Ghost

Masculin Nombre de messages : 782

MessageSujet: Re: My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2 (2010, Jacob Gentry)   My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2 (2010, Jacob Gentry) EmptyMer 29 Sep - 15:50

J'aime vraiment trop le synopsis pour celui là.
J'ai vraiment hâte de voir ces deux films là.
http://spikeghost.deviantart.com/
Jérémie
Mort Vivant!!!
Jérémie

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1598

MessageSujet: Re: My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2 (2010, Jacob Gentry)   My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2 (2010, Jacob Gentry) EmptyMar 19 Oct - 15:33

Le premier était super, j'ai hâte de pouvoir découvrir cette suite Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2 (2010, Jacob Gentry)   My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2 (2010, Jacob Gentry) Empty

My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2 (2010, Jacob Gentry)
Page 1 sur 1