Horreur Web
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)

+32
freddyforever
Arthas_117
Hans-Landa
PHANTASM
le nemesis
gabiiee5
andy poe
fairycorpse
sabrewulf
Mr. Horreur Web
DarkCrow
Ghosty
Gregg
Venji
Jérémie
StitchTS
''THEM''
Spike Ghost
Bob Boyle
WiLLyBoy
Picrotal
Mark Allan Poe
zombie
Machiavel
Ash
chainsaw
Andr
scoobyrob
robzombie_no1
Eric Chagnon
def leppard
JackieBoy
36 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Spike Ghost
Repose en paix
Spike Ghost

Masculin Nombre de messages : 782

My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyMer 5 Aoû - 20:37

Content de voir que ça s'est fait. J'ai hâte de'en savoir plus sur l'avancement du projet. en tout cas je suis content de le voir faire un nouveau film...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://spikeghost.deviantart.com/
Mark Allan Poe
King des Zombies!
Mark Allan Poe

Masculin Nombre de messages : 8220

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyMar 20 Oct - 7:00

Le nouveau titre du film sera My Soul to Take !
http://cinemasculin.com/
''THEM''
Phase terminale
''THEM''

Masculin Nombre de messages : 48

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptySam 5 Déc - 21:20

Savons nous quand ce film est supposé prendre l'affiche? J'adore Wes Craven.
Mark Allan Poe
King des Zombies!
Mark Allan Poe

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Déc - 14:05

Le fameux monstre/tueur du film My Soul To Take :

My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 Mysoul10

Je pense que Wes Craven se prépare à copier ses propres films à nouveau avec la ressemblance frappante de son monstre avec The Hilis Have Eyes et The People Under the Stairs !!! Belle innonvation Mr. Craven !
''THEM''
Phase terminale
''THEM''

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Déc - 14:14

Craven a souvent des trucs recurents. Regarde comment il y a souvent vers la fin une scene dans une maison juste devant la porte d'entree avec un escalier juste derriere. Scream, Red Eye, People Under the Stairs etc....
Mark Allan Poe
King des Zombies!
Mark Allan Poe

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Déc - 15:32

Citation :
Craven a souvent des trucs recurents. Regarde comment il y a souvent vers la fin une scene dans une maison juste devant la porte d'entree avec un escalier juste derriere. Scream, Red Eye, People Under the Stairs etc....

Tu vas me trouver méchant, mais, je n’ai jamais été encourageant avec Wes Craven. Autant trois de ses films sont superbes (par chance ou simple motivation de sa part), autant le reste de sa filmographie, n'est qu'un ramassis de stupidité. Alors, de voir qu'il copie un monstre qu'il a déjà fait dans un autre de ses films, n'est qu'un point de plus pour le trouver médiocre à mon sens bien sûr.
''THEM''
Phase terminale
''THEM''

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Déc - 21:58

Je ne te trouve pas mechant voyons! Je crois que chacun a droit a son opinion et les gouts ne sont pas discutables. Je serais tres mal placé pour parlé, moi il y a certains realisateurs de qui ont fait constament l'eloge que je trouve totalement nul a l'exception de un film ou deux, ou d'autre franchises d'horreur dont je n'aime pas un seul titre et pourtant il y a des legions de fans.
Bob Boyle
Administrateur
Bob Boyle

Masculin Nombre de messages : 12033

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyMar 23 Mar - 22:45

Your Soul to Take va être disponible le 29 octobre.

My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 Wlysyx2qcl7ugxnd282t
http://freddyforever.wordpress.com/
Mark Allan Poe
King des Zombies!
Mark Allan Poe

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyMer 24 Mar - 7:02

Black-Rainbow a écrit:

Est-ce un nouveau titre ? Parce qu'il me semble que le titre était My Soul To Take.
StitchTS
Mort Vivant!!!
StitchTS

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1069

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyMer 24 Mar - 7:30

mark a écrit:
Black-Rainbow a écrit:

Est-ce un nouveau titre ? Parce qu'il me semble que le titre était My Soul To Take.

C'est bien My Soul To Take, pas Your
http://www.strange-movies.com/
Bob Boyle
Administrateur
Bob Boyle

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyMer 24 Mar - 12:12

Mon fuck!

Désolé.

Mark Allan Poe
King des Zombies!
Mark Allan Poe

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyMer 19 Mai - 22:23

Aux dernières nouvelles, le prochain film de Wes Craven sera convertie en 3-D. Drôle de décision, mais bon, avec toute l'épidémie de 3-D qui se propage, ce n'est pas tellement étonnant !

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/20294
Bob Boyle
Administrateur
Bob Boyle

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptySam 12 Juin - 11:47

Interview extrêmement intéressante!

Citation :

My Soul to Take

In My Soul to Take, Grillo plays Det. Frank Paterson, a police officer in a small town who was once responsible for apprehending a serial killer known as the ‘Riverton Ripper' and rescuing the Ripper's own baby son from his clutches. Now, 15 years after the date of the killer's mysterious disappearance, a similar series of murders begins to plague the town, all of the victims sharing a birthday with the Ripper's now-teenaged son. The film, which it was recently announced will be post-converted to 3-D (groan), is scheduled for release on Halloween weekend. Below you can find a few choice excerpts from my talk with him:

On the connection between the teenage characters:

"The thing is, something happens…when this kid is born, on that day there are eight other kids born on the same day. And so every year, on their birthdays, these kids – because it's the anniversary of this ‘Riverton Ripper' – once they become a certain age they kind of like band together, and every year they kind of summon the Ripper, it's this cool little thing that they do to ward the spirit off. So they do this every year. On the anniversary they get together, they light a bonfire, and to keep the spirit away, you know, it's kind of this fun thing that these young kids do. And then one year they don't do it because I break up this little party they're having, because now they're getting to be a certain age, and they're lighting a big fire, and they're drinking, so I break the party up and they never get to do the ritual. And that's when the murders start."

On that eye-rolling decision to post-convert:

"It actually does [make sense for 3-D], it's interesting. I don't know if it's classic Wes Craven, but the movie definitely lends itself to 3-D now that I think about it", and later, while discussing an ambulance crash that occurs at the beginning of the film: "I gotta tell you, the ambulance [crash], in 3-D this is gonna look cool, cause we did a stunt [where] this ambulance twirls in the air about five times. And I gotta imagine when it lands, it's gonna look really cool."

On worries about being released on the heels of Saw VII 3-D and Paranormal Activity 2:

"You know, I don't know that they're worried. I think that time of the year, people are kind of hungry for those films. So I think they're just hoping that they're just involved in that little tornado of horror films at that particular time of the year. I think that's why they made it 3-D, I think they needed a bit of a hook."

On the extensive reshoots:

"[Wes] wasn't really happy with the look of the Ripper, and how it kind of played. So he made some changes there. And by doing that, we had to make some changes with all the scenes and stuff, to kind of put things together in a different way. So he finessed the movie. We did a fair amount of reshoots about seven months after we were done. So there was something that he wasn't happy with that he wanted to fix."

On working with horror master Wes Craven:

"I can't tell you enough good things about him. I mean, he's such a great collaborator. You know, he was a French philosophy major I think. The guy's mind is brilliant. And he's so soulful, and he's spiritual…he's exactly how you would not imagine a guy who makes his living the way he does to be. It's really wild…when I read with him, and then when I was on set with him, to hear him talk about these characters, it's almost Shakespearean. It's not like he's just got this idea about a plot, and it's a means to an end. It's almost Shakespearean the way he breaks down these movies. It's really phenomenal."

On creating a new horror icon a la Freddy Krueger:

"I think that's another reason why we did the reshoots, is…I think the way the Ripper was perceived in the first cut of the film, you know, he was really ambiguous as to what he was, or what it was. And so he changed the look of the Ripper. You never really know, though, if you're seeing the Ripper from the way the main character…is seeing it in his head, or if it really exists. You don't know. He keeps that kind of…you're kind of left to wonder if you're really seeing what you think you're seeing…but at the end, I think this Ripper is far more…he could be one of those Wes Craven iconic bad guys."

On sequel potential:

"It actually is [left open for a sequel]…[but] I have not heard anything [specific]. You know, I think they were really excited to finally get the movie to a place where it could be released, because I know…we had to do some reshoots, and there were things that he wasn't happy with…and then they started really loving it, did more reshoots, and then this 3-D thing came out, and then we get the Halloween release date. So I think everybody's kind of like…it was a sleeper for a minute, and now all of a sudden it's kind of on the forefront. So we'll see what happens."

Jérémie
Mort Vivant!!!
Jérémie

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1598

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyVen 6 Aoû - 8:39

nouvelles images :
My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 Mysould080310
My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 Mysoul3080310
My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 Mysoul2080310
Mark Allan Poe
King des Zombies!
Mark Allan Poe

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyVen 13 Aoû - 21:03

My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 Timthu17
Bob Boyle
Administrateur
Bob Boyle

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyVen 13 Aoû - 21:46

Pour éviter de perdre des tonnes d'entrées contre l'énième suite annuelle de Saw et celle du phénomène Paranormal Activity, My Soul To Take s'est doté d'une nouvelle date de sortie...

Le 8 octobre 2010! Le film est devancé!

Venji
Définitivement Mort
Venji

Masculin Nombre de messages : 292

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptySam 14 Aoû - 7:34

2010! Moi qui croyais à force qu'il ne sortirait qu'en 2011! Ça c'est une super nouvelle *o*. Et ça me feras patienter en même temps pour Scream 4.
Bob Boyle
Administrateur
Bob Boyle

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyMar 17 Aoû - 18:52

Un trailer assez évocateur disponible ici :

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/21328

Venji
Définitivement Mort
Venji

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyMar 17 Aoû - 19:12

Oh my fucking god! Enfin le trailer! Et ça à l'air excellent! Par contre ça ressemble beaucoup à A nightmare on elm street. Surtout la dernière scène. Mais c'est bon je suis impatient de le voir! Espérons qu'il sorte en France...
Mark Allan Poe
King des Zombies!
Mark Allan Poe

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyMar 17 Aoû - 19:34

Black-Rainbow a écrit:
Un trailer assez évocateur disponible ici :

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/21328

Je ne suis pas un fan de Wes Creven, je ne l'aime tout simplement pas. Par contre, My Soul To Take m'attire réellement, ça me fera sûrement oublier ces deux merdes attroces qu'était Cursed et Red Eye !
Jérémie
Mort Vivant!!!
Jérémie

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1598

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyMar 17 Aoû - 19:35

Effectivement, ça a l'air vraiment bien Very Happy

Citation :
Espérons qu'il sorte en France...

Je l'espère aussi... Mais je pense qu'il sortira. Étant donné qu'il est en 3D et qu'il est réalisé par Wes Craven, le film devrait bien marché au box office, donc je pense qu'en France on y aura droit aussi. J'ai hâte bounce
Venji
Définitivement Mort
Venji

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyDim 22 Aoû - 17:50

Par contre l'histoire me fait beaucoup penser à un roman non sortit en France que je bientôt acheter. Sleepless de Thomas Fahy.

"Emma Montgomery hasn't been sleeping well. She has gruesome nightmares, and when she wakes up, she isn't where she was when she fell asleep. And she's not the only one. Many of the students at Saint Opportuna High are having nightmares and sleepwalking too. When teenagers start turning up dead, Emma and her friends start to wonder if they might have had anything to do with the deaths. They need to stick together to keep themselves awake...and to figure out what's causing them to kill in their sleep."

C'est quand même ressemblant le fait que les adolescents tue dans leurs sommeil --'
Gregg
Modérateur
Gregg

Masculin Nombre de messages : 5017

MessageSujet: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyDim 22 Aoû - 18:30

Carrément, il s'agit peut etre de Freddo (le frére). Laughing
Mark Allan Poe
King des Zombies!
Mark Allan Poe

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyMar 31 Aoû - 16:10

My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 00000510
Venji
Définitivement Mort
Venji

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 EmptyMar 7 Sep - 15:07

Toujours pas de date de sortie pour la France? T_T
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)   My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven) - Page 2 Empty

My Soul to Take (2010, Wes Craven)
Page 2 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant